3/24/24

Papertrey Ink March Release Countdown Day 3

Hi and welcome to Day 3 day of the Papertrey Ink March Release Countdown. I have two more projects to share with you today. All the new products will be available on March 26th at 10 PM ET. 


My first few projects feature the new Bookmarked Stamp Set and coordinating Dies. On my first project I incorporated the bookmark on to the front of my card. The other elements are from the new Just Notes Stamp Set and Dies and the Love to Layer: Notebook Dies. 

I added the notebook paper to the card front and then stamped the strip of tape in Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. Rather than glue the strip down I wrapped the corners around the card and glued them down. I hung the bookmark on the tape but it can easily be removed and used as a bookmark. 


I used the Border Bling: Frayed Edges Dies to add the frayed edges to the card front. 


There are a number of different options in the Bookmarked Stamp Set and coordinating Dies to create bookmarks. Here is a look at the the three animal options. 


There is also three flower options along with the pencil and the ruler. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Bookmarked, Just Notes
Dies: Bookmarked, Just Notes, Border Bling: Frayed Edges
Ink: Pure Poppy, True Black, New Leaf, Classic Toffee, Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Versamark
Paper: True Black, Stamper's Select White, Aqua Mist, Soft Stone, Bitty Big Collection: Pure Poppy
Other: Just Notes: Stencil, White Embossing Powder, Paper Clip, White Gel Pen, Black Jewels


Next is a look at the Always In Bloom Stamp Set and Dies. This a beautiful set full of pretty flowers and beautiful greenery. I have listed the inks I used below. 


After I had stamped and die cut the flowers and greenery I arranged them on a panel die cut with the Love to Layer: Deckled Dies and stenciled with the  Watercolor Wonderful Stencil. The sentiment is from the new Mother's Day Sentiments stamp set. 


The background is created with the Cover Plate: Exquisite and True Black Cardstock. I added a strip of Sweet Blush Cardstock in the the center of the card and finished off with a few Moonshine Sequins: Fresh Snow.

Supplies:

Stamps: Always in Bloom, Mother's Day Sentiments
Dies: Always in Bloom, Love to Layer: Deckled Edges, Cover Plate: Exquisite
Ink: Sweet Blush, Melon Berry, True Black, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Plum Pudding, Honey Nut, Ocean Tides, Mint Julep, Pinefeather
Paper: True Black, Stamper's Select White, Sweet Blush
Other: Watercolor Wonderful Stencils, Moonshine Sequins: Fresh Snow

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration from the Design Team. I will be back tomorrow with more Countdown projects. 


No comments:

Post a Comment