10/17/23

Christmas Gift Giving with Taylored Expressions

Hi! There is a new release at Taylored Expressions today and it is all about gifting! We have ideas for tags, gift card holders, a Santa Gnome and some pretty home decor. All the products are available now in the TE Store


My first project uses the Create-A-Keepsake Holiday Panels. There are six designs in the set, 2 of each sentiment, and the panels can per foiled. The panel fits in a 4 x 6 frame. I chose with work with the Merry and Bright sentiment and I foiled with TE Gold Shimmer Fun Foil.


I knew I wanted to use felt for some of my embellishments. I went through my holiday options and I decided on working with the Get Thready - Tag Tree Die and the Roll With It Flower Dies 1 and 3. I die cut the leaves with a leaf in the Autumn Blessings Dies and the gold branches with the Pine Clippings Dies. 


I used a glue gun to add the embellishments to the frame. I added Red Glitter Drops to the tree and Gold Glitter Drops to the center of the flower.




Next up are some fun projects with the new Gnome Alone - Santa Die. I created a card, a gift card holder, and a tag with the die set. 


The Gnome Alone - Santa Die Set includes all the dies to create this Santa. I love the addition of the mittens and Santa's bag. I used white felt to add the trim to the hat and under the belt. I used a white gel pen to highlight the snowflake on the mittens. 


The background is stenciled with the Nordic Snowflake Stencil using Cherry Pop ink, I also added a few Bits & Pieces - Snowflakes. The sentiment if from the Jingle All the Way Stamp Set and die cut with the Jingle All the Way Dies. 


I love having some cute gift card holders ready to go for the holidays. They just make the gift card a little more special! This gift card holder is easy to create with the Tag Pocket 2 Die. I stenciled with the Mini Slim Stencil - Candy Cane Stripes Stencil with Sugar Cube Ink. The sentiment is from the  Exclamation Points Die & Clear Combo and it contains sentiments you can use throughout the year. 


We have a new tag die set, Tag Stacklets 4, being released along with the Tag Trimmings Stamp Set that I used to add the snowflake border. 

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all info and more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment