10/18/22

Perfect Present-ation from Taylored Expressions

There is a new release today from Taylored Expressions! TE is releasing a collection of new products that are perfect for adding that special touch to your holiday gifts. I have ideas for cute tags, treat holders, and the cutest snowmen! 


My first project features the adorable Cool Crew Dies! How cute will these snowmen look sitting on my mantle this Christmas, or as part of a table center piece, or make a cute gift for a friend. 


You know I love the little details and creating these snowmen were so much fun. I used glitter cardstock, felt, and lot of Bits & Pieces embellishments along with a variety of colors of cardstock. 


The snowmen die cuts the eyes and buttons and I added Oreo cardstock behind each snowman. 



Next up are the tags I created with the new Holiday Squad Die & Clear Combo. I used the Pierced Tag Stacklets 2 and the Tag Stacklets 2 dies for the base of each tag and the Gingham Checked Background Stamp for the background of each tag. 


I die cut each face from white cardstock and then colored with Copic Markers. Then I used the clear stamps or die cuts to add the features to each face. I used white felt to add the trim to the hat and the collar of the jacket. 


The sentiments are die cut with the All Together Stamp Set and All Together Dies. The Holiday Squad die set allows you add so many great details, including the holly leaves. 


Here a look at Mrs. Claus. I stamped her glasses in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. I added Baker's Twine to each tag to attach the tags to the gift. 


These cute Christmas Tress are so easy to create with the Tree Treat Wrap Die, and the Tree Top Stamp Set. They can hold a sweet tree, a gift card, and I think they would make great place cards for the Christmas table. 


I added the Walnut Wood Tree Trunks to the bottom of each tree with glue. There are four different designs in the Tree Lot Stamp Set. You can stamp in Versamark Ink and emboss with with different colors of embossing powder or pick you favorite inks to stamp the design. 


You can also play around with different color combos like Cupcake and Fruit Punch cardstock with Rose Gold Foil and Rose Gold embossing powder. The tree on the left uses another new product, the Get Thready - Tag Tree Die. 



Right now through Sunday, October 23rd, purchase the Tree Lot Bundle (Get Thready - Tag Tree die collection, Tree Treat Wrap die collection, and Tree Lot stamp set) for $68 and receive walnut tree trunks (set of 10) plus 3 skeins of light effect embroidery floss (red, green, and gold) for FREE. You'll be able to create unique and adorable tree tags and treat wraps for the holiday season with this bundle of products! Offer valid while supplies last.

Thanks for taking a look! I hope I have given you some ideas to use this holiday season. Stop by the TE Blog for more inspiration and all the details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment