9/27/22

The Holiday Release at Taylored Expressions!

Today I get to start sharing my projects with the new Holiday Release at Taylored Expressions. It is our biggest release of the year and one I always look forward to! I have a variety of projects to share. All the products are available now in the TE Store


Let's start with a look at the Candy Cane Lane Products. The Candy Cane Lane Cling & Clear Stamp Set is fun and festive. I made cards in a couple of different color combos. 


On my first card I stamped the The Candy Cane Lane Cling & Clear Stamp in Cilantro Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock and then used the clear stamps to add the stripes to the candy canes in Cherry Pop Ink. 


I used the Peppermint Kisses Stencil and Die Combo to create the candy canes. I added the candy canes to a circle of vellum to help the die cuts stand out from the background. The sentiments are from the new All Together Christmas Stamp Set and die cut with the All Together Die. The die cut all the sentiments out at once, making this set perfect for mass producing. 


On my second card I used Cupcake and Watermelon Ink. The card is framed with the Stitched Frame Stacklets 1 Die. 


You can also order coordinating envelope seals. I also stamped the flap of my envelope with the new Flap Flair Holiday Stamp in coordinating colors. 



My next two cards feature the Peace On Earth Cutting Plate and the All Is Calm Stamp Set.


I die cut the plate from Sugar Cube Cardstock and then blended Blueberry and Blue Corn Inks. I also blended Banana Cream Ink behind the church door and windows. I added the hill of snow with the Build a Scene - Snow Drifts Die


The sentiment is from the All Is Calm Stamp Set. The deer is a die in the new Tiny Town Die Set. I lightly splattered the background with white paint and added a few Snow Flurries Sequins.


On this card I blended Spearmint and Poblano Pepper Inks and I used another sentiment in the All is Calm Stamp Set.


I added a few Bits & Pieces - Snowflakes to the background. There are matching envelope seals for each on my projects.  I stamped all of my envelope flaps with the Flap Flair Holiday Stamp in a coordinating color. 



This card is created with the Noel Stencil and Clear Combo. This is a set of four stencils. I used Cherry Pop, Peapod, Cilantro, and Sweet Basil Inks. The card front is die cut with the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets. 


I used Happy Medium in gold with the fourth stencil. With the clear stamps I added veins to the leaves and a few more leaves. 


Last up is a look at the Triple Slim Layering Stencil - Happy Holly. If you plan to mass produce your Christmas Cards this stencil is perfect. 


I used a color combo of Poblano Pepper, Spearmint, Watermelon, and Cherry Pop. I love this color combination. Each panel is die cut with the Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets and matted with the Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets. 

There are four stencils in the set. On the fourth stencil I blended Cherry Pop Ink and then added Happy Medium in Red to add a little sparkle. 


I added a star to the tree with the smallest die in the Star Stacklets. At the bottom of each card I added a small strip of red glittered cardstock. 


There are number of different bundles available. 

The Holly Holiday product bundle includes the Triple Slim Holly Holiday Layering Stencil set, Foil It – Mini Slim Holly Holiday panels, Cleary Crafty Signature Sentiments stamp set, Merriest Christmas stamp set, Merriest Christmas die collection, Foil It – Merriest Christmas panels, and FREE coordinating envelope seals (3 designs, package of 10).


The Peace on Earth product bundle includes the Peace on Earth Cutting Plate die, All is Calm stamp set, and FREE coordinating envelope seals (2 designs, package of 10).


The Peaceful Pines product bundle includes the Create in Quads Peaceful Pines Layering Stencil set, Foil It – Peaceful Pines panels, Happy Medium – Fresh Snow, and FREE coordinating envelope seals (2 designs, package of 10).

The Peaceful Pines product bundle includes the Create in Quads Peaceful Pines Layering Stencil set, Foil It – Peaceful Pines panels, Happy Medium – Fresh Snow, and FREE coordinating envelope seals (2 designs, package of 10).

You can stop by the TE Blog for more inspiration from the design team, videos, and all the details!










No comments:

Post a Comment