9/28/22

Papertrey Ink September Release Sneak Peeks Day 4

Hi and welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink September Release Sneak Peeks.Today my cards feature the cutest little houses and beautiful snowflakes. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, tomorrow, September 29th.



My first card is created with the new Bring Home the Holidays Dies. The die set includes all of the die cuts I used  on the card, the hills of snow, the hung snowflakes, the fence, everything! 


I started by creating the background. I cut a piece of Stamper's Select White Cardstock to fit the card front and then blended Enchanted Evening and Dark Indigo Inks.Then I added the hills of snow. I lightly blended Spring Rain Ink on the edges of the snow and added Stickles in Moon Dust. 


Then I nestled the houses, trees, church, and fences into the hills of snow. The sentiment is from the Inside Greetings: Peace Stamp Set. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Inside Greetings: Peace
Dies: Bring Home the Holidays
Ink: Spring Rain, Enchanted Evening, Dark Indigo, Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, 
Paper: Stamper's Select White, 
Other: White Jewels, Blender Brushes, Stickles: Moon Dust, White Paint




The are three different snowflake dies being released, Layered Snowflakes: Drift, Crystal, and Flurries. I die cut a variety of snowflakes from Stamper's Select White Cardstock. 


To create the background I blended Aqua Mist, Blueberry, Dark Indigo, Tropical Teal. I let the ink dry then spritzed the background with water and splattered white paint.



I die cut PEACE with the Larger Than Life: Peace Die, using Aqua Mist Cardstock for the top layer and Dark Indigo for the backing. The sentiment is from the Larger Than Life: Peace Sentiments. I stamped on a strip of vellum with Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Larger Than Life: Peace Sentiments
Dies: Larger Than Life: Peace, Layered Snowflakes: Drift, Crystal, Flurries
Ink: Aqua Mist, Blueberry, Dark Indigo, Tropical Teal
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Aqua Mist, Vellum
Other: Blender Brushes, Spray Bottle for Water, White Paint, White Jewels

Stop by the Papertrey Ink Blog for more inspiration and all the details. You can stop tomorrow night at 10 PM EST. 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards. I really like blue at Christmas. It makes me feel peaceful and quiet which I believe is an important part of Christmas too. I love how you have shown off the snowflakes using multiple shades of blue.

    ReplyDelete