9/30/22

Fall Cards with Pretty Pink Posh

I am popping in today with a couple of fall cards I created with some new products from Pretty Pink Posh. I think we are finally starting to get a touch of fall here and I am ready! 

Sunflowers always make me think of fall and I love this cute little sunflower pots from the Potted Sunflower Stamp Set. My products links are listed below. 

I colored the stamped images with Copic Markers and die cut with the coordinating Potted Sunflower Dies. I added Pistachio Jewels to the center of the flowers. I die cut the largest die in the Scallop Circle Dies from white cardstock. Behind the circle I added a circle of vellum and a half circle of Kraft Cardstock on which I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set. 


To create the background for this card I stenciled the Layered Sunflower Stencil. This is a set of four stencils. I definitely makes for a happy background! I used a Kraft cardstock and then lightly splattered white paint. 


My next card features the Mouse Friends Stamp Set and Mouse Friends Coordinating Dies. I stamped in black ink and colored with Copic Markers. Behind the mice I added the fence with the Spooky Fence Die. This is an older die that was release for Halloween a while back but I find myself using this die throughout the year. 


Behind the fence I added the tree with the new Fall Tree Dies. I cut the leaves from white cards and ink blended each leaf in fall colors. For the background I blended Oxide Inks inn Peeled Paint and Tumbled Glass. 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment