8/30/22

New Card Kit from Taylored Expressions

There is a pretty new card kit being released at Taylored Expressions today, Let's welcome the new Thank You in Bloom Cardmaking Kit.


This kit is perfect for creating easy thank you cards. I think you could chose different color combos to use the products throughout the year. The kit contains: 

Thank You in Bloom Stamp & Stencil Combo set
Awesome Blossoms Layering Stencil
Awesome Blossoms die
small pot of Rose Gold sequins
A2 Envelope Pack (6 envelopes, 3 each of Toffee and Rose Water)
Envelope Seal Pack (6 seals)



On my first card I simply stamped the Thank You in Bloom Stamp in Oreo Ink and stenciled with Awesome Blossoms Layering Stencil. You can see the ink colors that I used linked below. On all three of my cards I used the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets to die cut the card front. I have to say that these are two of my most used dies. I love the finished look the combination gives my card front. 


On my second card I stenciled the flowers and leaves and then die cut with the Awesome Blossoms die. The die coordinates with the stencil and you can die cut all the stenciled images at one time! 


On on my final card I used the Foil It – Thank You in Bloom, which can be purchased separately. I used gold foil with the Mini Mini Foil Applicator. 





The Thank You in Bloom Cardmaking Kit retails for $64, comes in a zippered pouch with a custom sticker, and includes:

Thank You in Bloom Stamp & Stencil Combo set
Awesome Blossoms Layering Stencil
Awesome Blossoms die
small pot of Rose Gold sequins
A2 Envelope Pack (6 envelopes, 3 each of Toffee and Rose Water)
Envelope Seal Pack (6 seals)
Limited quantity available

Most items are not available to purchase individually. You will be able to purchase additional envelope seals (pack of 10) and Foil It – Thank You in Bloom panels separately from the kit.

To be notified of new kit releases, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram. This is our last kit until October – get ready for our Christmas release the last week of September!

Stop by the TE Blog for all the details, videos, and more inspiration. 


1 comment: