6/21/22

Foil It!!

There is a new release at Taylored Expressions today and it's all about foiling. This is a release dedicated to the popular Foil It panels and there are quite few new panels to choose from. I have four cards I created with the the new panels to share with you. 


My first card used the new Foil It - Diamond Botanical. I used Turquoise Foil on the panel and colored with Copic Markers. I used the previously released Diamond Botanical Die to die cut the image and the sentiment. The sentiment is from the previously released Diamond Botanical Stamp Set.


I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit the card front. Then I used the Masking Stencils - Diamonds to stencil the triangle in the background and then scored around the edges for added interest. The final touch was to add a few Bits & Pieces - White Rhinestones.



My next two cards showcase the the Foil It - Balloon Party, Foil It - Handlettered Sentiments and the Foil It - It's Your Day. The Foil It - Balloon Party coordinates with the previously released Balloon Party Stencil & Clear Combo. I used the stencil to add the color to the balloons and stamped the details with the clear stamp set. 


I used gold foil to foil both the balloons and the sentiment on the Foil It - Acetate Handlettered Sentiments panel. To make the shaker I cut the frame three times. I glued the acetate panel to the first frame and added the two additional die cuts. Then I dropped in the glitter, added the panel with the balloons. 


There are two different versions in the Foil It - Balloon Party. This panel has some solid balloons. I used the Mini Mini Foil Applicator to do the foiling on all my cards. 


After I foiled the sentiment from the Foil It - It's Your Day I die cut the sentiment with the previously released It's Your Day Dies. 



My final project uses the Foil It - It's Your Day and the Foil It - Mini Slim Sprig Spray. I used the Deep Blue Foil on this card. It is one of my favorites. I foiled first and then colored with Copic Markers. 


I added one of the sentiments from the Foil It - It's Your Day and die cut with the It's Your Day Dies. 



Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details, videos, and more inspiration from the design team. 





No comments:

Post a Comment