6/7/22

A new Wedding Release from Taylored Expressions

Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Today I am excited to share the new Wedding Release from Taylored Expressions, available now in the TE Store. The timing is prefect for me! I have three family members getting married this year, two nieces and a nephew, which means three wedding showers and three weddings!


My first card is so easy  to create with the new Mr. & Mrs. Pierce & Cut-Plate and the Foil It Mr. & Mrs.  First I ran the Foil It sheet through my diecutting machine with the cutting plate and then through my Minc with blue foil. I used Blueberry Cardstock for the card base. 


I added the small flowers with the new How Does Your Garden Grow Dies and added Bits & Pieces - Pearl Drip Drops to the centers of the flowers. The pearls give the card such an elegant feel!  

 

Next is a look at the Happily Ever After Dies and Stencil. I created two cards to share with you and now I am ready for the two bridal showers I have this month. 


For both cards I cut a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock to fit the card front and then die cut with the Mr. & Mrs. Pierce & Cut-Plate. Then I used the Happily Ever After Stencil with Gumball Ink and then die cut both layers of the dress with the Happily Ever After Dies. 


I saved a few of the die cutouts from the dress, blended Mint Julep Ink, and added a them down the side of the dress with flowers I created with the How Does Your Garden Grow Dies. The sentiment is from the new Mini Strips - Wedding


I created my second card in the same manner as the first but I used Rosewater Ink and Cardstock. 


On this dress I scattered the flowers down the dress and finished off the pretty Bits & Pieces - Pearl Drip Dots. 


When you purchase the Mr. & Mrs. Bundle (Mr. & Mrs. stamp, Mr. & Mrs. Pierce & Cut Plate die, Foil It – Mr. & Mrs. panels, and How Does Your Garden Grow die collection) now through Sunday, June 12th, you will get a FREE exclusive video craft along class with Taylor!

This mini version of our Online Crafty Classes is a great way for you to put your new goodies to use right away making 3 different card designs at your own pace! Watch the video as often as you like and learn some new crafty tips and tricks!

Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an email (separate from your order confirmation email) with links to the class video on YouTube.

Although Taylor will recommend extra supplies (ink, cardstock, embellishments, etc.), you can use anything you have to make these projects uniquely yours!

Hurry! This offer is only valid through 11:59 pm (CT) on Sunday, June 12th, or while supplies last. Class will be available to purchase after May 12th.

Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration with the new products! 


No comments:

Post a Comment