5/25/22

The Great Cover-up Challenge at Papertrey Ink

Hi Everyone! Welcome to our latest episode of The Great Cover-Up over on the Papertrey Ink Blog! Today Wanda and I are challenging you to create a patriotic themed project. Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details on how you can play along. 


I started by creating the basic elements to make my card and playing around with the layout. My truck, flag, and stars are created with the Patriotic Dies. I like to cut the fenders and door out twice and adhere to the two die cuts on top of each other to add more depth to the card. The truck is ink blended with Dark Indigo Ink and spritzed with water. 



To create the top of the card I cut a piece Stamper's Select White Cardstock, stenciled clouds with Spring Rain Ink and splattered the background with gold paint. At the bottom I added a piece of Bitty Big: Dark Indigo striped paper and I framed the card with the Border Bling: Skinny Star Frame Dies.


I added just a drop of glue to hold the twine in place and the added the stars over the twine. The sentiments are created with the new Freedom Sentiments Stamp Set and Dies. I stamped with Versamark Ink on Dark Indigo Cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder. 

I hope you get a chance to play along with the challenge! Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details. 



No comments:

Post a Comment