5/17/22

New Cardstock and Ink Colors!

New colors of cardstock and ink are joining the Taylored Expressions color line up! They are available now in the TE Store. I have some projects to share with you today to give you a look at the new colors. It is hard to pick a favorite! 


I used five of the the new colors of inks on my cards I created with the Triple Slim - In the Garden Stencils. My color combo includes Rose Water, Banana Cream, Dried Fig,  Macaron, and Tropical Punch. I also used Lime Zest Ink for the leaves with a little bit of Tropical Punch blended over the green. 

We also have some new products that give an option to swatch out color combinations of inks for color combo ideas. The collection includes the Swatch Out stamp set, the Clearly Crafty True Colors stamp set, and the True Colors Ink-spiration cards. 


Here's a closer look at the colors. I blended the inks with the TE Bitty Blender Brushes. I also lightly spattered white paint over the inks. 


The sentiments are included in the On Occasion Stamp Set and the Oh Yes You Die Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating dies. 


The card fronts are die cut with the Petite Scallops Mini Slim Stacklets and the Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets. I also aded a few Bits & Pieces - White Rhinestones to my cards. 



My next card features the other two new colors of ink and cardstock, Oyster and Passion Fruit. I also used Rose Water, Banana Cream, and Granny Smith. The card front is die cut with the Stitched with Love Cutting Plate from Rose Water Cardstock. 


I also used the Baby Carriage and the Oh Baby Script Dies. The sentiment is from the Mini Strips - Baby Stamp Set. 




We have a one stop shop ready for those of you who want to pick up all of the new colors with one click. The I Want it All New Color Bundle includes:

7 Full Size Ink Pads in the new colors
7 Mini Ink Cubes in the new colors
14 sheets of cardstock (2 each of each new color)
ink pad labels for the new colors




In addition to the I Want it All New Color Bundle, we are having a swatch party! The Swatch Out Bundle gives you everything you need to swatch out your new colors, plus join us for a virtual swatch party!

The Swatch Out Bundle includes:

Swatch Out stamp set
Clearly Crafty True Colors stamp set
True Colors Ink-spiration cards
FREE True Colors Ink Swatch Cards
Access to virtual Swatch Party on June 10, 6PM Central on Zoom (you will be emailed a Zoom link to join the party and/or you can watch the replay after the event)

Thanks for stopping by. Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more Inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment