4/2/22

Hello Friend

Hello! I was on vacation during the Papertrey Ink March Release so I am a little behind on sharing some of my projects. Today's card features the new Feathered Friends Mini 21 Mini Stamp Set and the beautiful new Berry Branches Stencil Collection.



I really like the new Berry Branches Stencil Collection. This is a set of four stencils. It is perfect as the centerpiece of your card or a pattern in the background. I listed the supplies I used below so you know which PTI Inks I used with the stencil. 



I stamp the bird in Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Lemon Tart, Antique Linen, Classic Kraft, and Pure Black Inks. I used a white gel pen to add the details to the eyes. The bird is die cut with the coordinating Feathered Friends Mini 21 Die. I framed the card with the Border Bling: Skinny Postage Frames Die


I added the flower embellishments with the new Posies & Sprigs Stamp Set and the Posies & Sprigs Die. The sentiment is from the Just Sentiments: Happy Hello Mini Stamp Set

Supplies: 

Stamps: Feathered Friends Mini 21, Posies & Sprigs, Just Sentiments: Happy Hello
Dies: Feathered Friends Mini 21, Posies & Sprigs, Basic Ovals, Border Bling: Skinny Postage Frames
Ink: Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Spring Moss, Simple Chartreuse, New Leaf, Ripe Avocado, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Fine Linen, Classic Kraft, Pure Black
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Spring Moss, Sweet Blush, Gold Foil
Other: Berry Branches Stencil Collection, Blender Brushes, Gold Jewels

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment