4/1/22

Easter on Sale at Pretty Pink Posh

Happy Friday! I have two Easter cards to share with you today. Easter is on sale at Pretty Pink Posh. You can find all the Easter products HERE.  Many of these products can be used throughout the year. 


I am a big fan of the wreath collection at PPP. This is the newest Easter Wreath Stamp Set and the Easter Wreath Coordinating Dies. I love that the set comes with the wreath and the smaller images. I find that I use use the smaller stamps as embellishments throughout the year. The wreath is colored with Copic Markers.


I kept the card layout simple, just using a patterned paper for the card front and adding a strip of lavender cardstock across the center. The sentiment is included in the Easter Wreath Stamp Set. I also added a few Pansy Purple Pearls



I started by stenciling the eggs with a pale peach and guava ink and then I added a panel of vellum to soften the design. I stamped the cute bunny and colored with Copic Markers. The image is die cut and matted with the Easter Circles Coordinating Dies


I die cut the Hoppy Easter Script Dies twice from different color cardstock and layered one on top of each other but slightly offset. I added tied twine across the center of the card and finished off with a few Creamsicle Pearls

Have a great weekend! Hope you have time to do something creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment