3/8/22

Embossing Powder & Tools Release at Taylored Expressions

 Hi All! Today Taylored Expressions is releasing a few new embossing powders, accessories, and a few stamps previously offered as exclusives. The new products are available now in the TE Store. 



My projects feature the new White Pearl and Puffy White Embossing the powder, the Crafty Collage Background and the TE's new TE Anti-Static Powder Tool. 


My first card uses the Pearl White Embossing Powder, which when embossed has a beautiful pearl sheen. I stamped the Crafty Collage Background in Versamark Ink and then embossed with the Pearl White Powder. Then I pulled out my blending brushes and blended Fruit Punch, Guava, Candy Corn, Peaches n' Cream, Lemon Meringue, and Potato Chip Inks. 


The sentiments are from the previously released Simple Strips - Crafty Stamp Set and die cut with the Simple Strips Die. I die cut a vellum heart with the Stitched Hearts Stacklets. 


On my second card I used the Puffy White Embossing Powder. In person the embossing is raised rather than flat. I created the card in the same manner as above. Here I used Blue Corn, Blueberry, Blue Raspberry, Confetti Cake, Lime Zest, and Granny Smith Inks. 


In finished off with a few Use Bits & Pieces - Iridescent Rhinestones.



Right now through Sunday, March 13th, when you buy any 3 (or more!) embossing powders, you will get set of 12 Swatch Dots for FREE! It's the perfect way to catalog your embossing powder and glitter collection! Embossing powder and glitter charts are available to download for FREE when you are logged into your TE account! Offer valid while supplies last.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details, videos,  and more inspiration from the Design Team. 


No comments:

Post a Comment