10/7/21

Chasing Rainbows

Today I have card to share with you from Taylored Expressions. TE is releasing the Spring 2021 Stamp Joy Exclusives for purchase. I am showcasing the newly released Chasing Rainbows Cling & Clear Combo


I started by stamping the Chasing Rainbows Cling Stamp in Oreo Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock. I stamped the background twice,  once of the background of the card and again so I would have a few extra rainbows to pop up on the card front. Next I used the Chasing Rainbows Clear Stamp to add the color and pattern to the rainbows. 


Then I used the Chasing Rainbow Dies to die the extra rainbows, and I attached them to the card front with foam tape.  The sentiment is part of the Chasing Rainbows Clear Stamp. I stamped the sentiment on Guava Cardstock and die cut with the Stitched Banner. Stacklets. I finished off the card with three  Bits & Pieces - Iridescent Rhinestones.

Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration! 


No comments:

Post a Comment