9/29/21

Through the Woods with Spellbinders

Hi! I am stopping in today with two Christmas cards I created with the new Through the Woods Etched Dies from the Christmas Traditions Collection from Spellbinders. You can create several different designing options with the die. You can build a scene, create an ornament or a shaker! 


I used patterned paper from the Christmas Traditions Paper Pad from the Christmas Traditions Collection for my color inspiration. I like the combination of the pale pink and dark green. All my links are listed below. 


All the dies you need to created the scene are included in the Through the Woods Etched Dies. I die cut my trees and splattered them with white paint to add to the winter feel. I used the Essential Christmas Greetings Glimmer Hot Foil Plate from the Christmas Traditions Collection to foil the sentiment in a pink foil. 


Here's a closer look at the scene. The die that cuts the snow also cuts small slits to insert the trees and the background circle cuts small holes for the falling snow. I love all the details that are added to the tree too.


On my second card I added the truck to the scene. The added details on the tailgate, bumper, and brake light really make the truck stand out.  


I foiled another sentiment in the Essential Christmas Greetings Glimmer Hot Foil Plate. There are three sentiments in the set. 



On this card I also added the top to the ornament. I used the Mirror Gold Cardstock for the ornament. 

Thanks for taking a look. Here are the links to the products I used. I be back on Friday. with a look at the Spellbinders Large Die of the Month for October! 






No comments:

Post a Comment