10/4/21

Sending Warm Holiday Wishes

Hi All! I am starting off the week with a card I created with the Spellbinders Large Die of the Month for October, Santa's Fireplace. This month's set is so cute for the holidays! 

Membership Includes:

Exclusive Larger Set of Versatile Dies that cut, emboss, deboss and stencil. Double the size of the Small Die Set! $40 Value!

Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.

Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.


Santa's Fireplace has so many dies with great details that allow you to use the fireplace dies in a number of different way. I added Santa to my card but there are dies to add a fire to the fireplace and a number of different sentiments. 


I used white felt to add the trim to Santa's clothes, glittered Cardstock for the stockings, and gold foil for the fireplace grid. I like the look of the mix of the different textures. 


The top sentiment is from this month's Clear Stamp of the Month, Sending You. I finished off the fireplace with candles and garland. 

Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment