9/4/21

Spellbinders Large Die of the Month for September

Spellbinders has released all the September Club products! Today I am have two cards to share with you today that I created with the September Large Die of the Month, The Just A Tweet Large Die Set.

Membership Includes:

Exclusive Larger Set of Versatile Dies that cut, emboss, deboss and stencil. Double the size of the Small Die Set! $40 Value!

Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.

Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.



The Large Die of the Month for September coordinations with the Clear Stamp of the Month Club, A Little Bird Told Me. 


All the dies I used to create my card are included in this month's die set, with the exception of the hill of grass which was cut with a die from the a previous released large die set, and the circle die. I stenciled clouds in the background and added the grass at the bottom. 


I cut the bird from white cardstock and then used Distress Inks to blend the colors on the bird. I love the etched details on the flowers and the leaves. 


On my second card I added two birds from this month's Clear Stamp of the Month. I colored the birds with Copic Markers. I love the combination of the balloons and flowers, all part the this month's Large Die of the Month. 


There are embossed patterns on each of the balloons. I cut the balloon strings from Mirror Gold Cardstock. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good weekend! Hope you have a little time to do something creative! 


No comments:

Post a Comment