9/2/21

Grateful for You

 Hi! I have a card to share today that I created for the a new Cover-Up Challenge at Papertrey Ink. Stop by the PTI Blog and see how you can play along! One winner will be chosen at random to receive a $25 gift certificate.


One of my favorite uses for vellum is to soften the look of my card background. For instance on my card today I wanted the sentiment to stand out from the background so I added a strip of vellum across the center the card but you can still see the maple leaves through the vellum.

I stamped the Framed in Florals Stamp Set in black ink and then colored with Copic Markers. After I die cut the florals I centered the die cuts on the card with the vellum and gold borders. See links below. 


The background is die cut with the Cover Plate: Maple Leaves. I layered the die over a piece of Bitty Big: Pure Poppy Color Collection cut the same size as the cover plate. I die cut the sentiment from the Perfect Pairs: Commodities Stamp Set twice and layered the die cuts on top of each other.

Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment