8/17/21

The new In the Abstract Cardmaking Kit from Taylored Expressions

Today Taylored Expression is releasing a new card kit, In the Abstract. The mix of stencils and stamps make creating these cards so easy and will get you thinking out outside of box! The kit is available now in the TE Store




I created three cards with the kit. 


This card uses a blend of Avocado, Sprinkles, and Gumball Inks along with the stencils in the kit. I layered the stencils one on top of each other so you can see how the colors blend. I stamped the circle spiral in Blueberry Ink and the splattered gold paint on the background of the card. 


I die cut the Subtle Sprigs die collection from Ripe Avocado Cardstock and added the die cut over the background. The sentiments I have used on my cards are also in the kit. 


On my second card I used the stencils to create abstract fruit. The lemon is a blend of Potato Chip and Pineapple inks. The Pear is blend of Lime Zest and Peapod, and the peach. is created with Potato Chip, Candy. Corn, and Guava Inks. The stems are done in Avocado Ink. 


I stamped the dots in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder. I added Bits & Pieces Gold Drip Dots to finish off the card. I had the Gold Drip Dots in my stash but the kit includes Bits & Pieces – Black Rhinestones.


I wanted my last card to feel serene to go with the Just Breathe sentiment. I used Sea Salt Cardstock for the background. With the stencils I used a combination of Earl Grey, Gumball, and Avocado Inks. 


This card used the Branch Out die collection, which is an add-on item. I stamped the stripes in Oreo Ink. I added a few Bits &. Pieces Black Drip Dots to. the card. The card front is die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets. 




Here’s everything included in the In the Abstract Kit – which is available for $72:

  • Abstract Accents Stencil & Clear Stamp Combo set
  • Bitty Blender Brushes – set of 2
  • Subtle Sprigs die collection
  • Clearly Crafty Beautiful Soul stamp set
  • Bits & Pieces – Black Rhinestones
  • 6 A2 Envelopes: 1 each of Toffee, Poppy Seed, Sweet Basil, Avocado, Salt Water Taffy, and Oreo
  • Packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom kit label

Limited quantity available. Most items are not available to purchase individually.


Kit add-ons available to purchase separately: additional envelope seals (set of 10) and the Branch Out die collection.


Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the design team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment