8/23/21

Fall Greetings

I am up on the Papertrey Ink Blog today with the latest What Do I do With This? Challenge. For this challenge our designers will get to try out some new tools and share the projects they created using them.  Stop by the PTI Blog to see how you can play along. 




Today I am working with clear Rain Stones and adding color to the stones with Copic Markers. Other alcohol based markers will also work. On my card I used the stones to add to the centers to the flowers. I colored the stones in the center of the sunflowers in E59, a dark brown and for the smaller flowers I used R89, a dark red.



I used the Fall Bouquet Stamps and Dies to create the pumpkin and the flowers and foliage. I am really enjoying working with the colors of fall. I chose Classic Kraft, Ripe Avocado, Scarlet Jewel cardstock to work with and added a sentiment from the Inside Greetings: Fall Mini Stamp Set.



The pumpkin and foliage are layered on a circle of vellum, die cut with the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Die, then a circle of Ripe Avocado Cardstock, then a rectangle die cut with the Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frames Die. The card front is die cut with the Border Bing: Tin Stitch Die.

Hope you get a chance to play along with the challenge. You can find all the details HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment