7/23/21

Sew Happy

Happy Friday! Today I have a card I created for Papertrey Ink for the What Do I Do With This Challenge

This month in the What Do I do With This Challenge we are playing with pretty Rain Stones. There are a number of reasons I like to have stones, sequins, and jewels in my supply stash. I use them to add center to flowers, eyes to critters and birds, and to add some sparkle to a project. They are always great for covering up small mistakes like ink smudges and paint splatters that are too large.


My card is created with the new Stitched With Love Stamp Set and Dies. (See links below) The flowers and greenery are stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder and then colored with Copic Markers. I added Rain Stones to the flowers and leaves.


I arranged the flowers on two layered circles die cut with the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles Die, one of my go to die sets! The sentiments are included in the Stitched in Love Stamp Set. 

Here is how you can play along. To enter, participants are required to create a card with a little sparkle using PTI/Ink to Paper supplies. One winner will be chosen at random to receive a $25 gift certificate. Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment