7/20/21

It's Christmas in July!

Hello! It's Christmas in July! Today Taylored Expressions is releasing a new card kit, Merry Blooms! It's all about pretty Poinsettias! The kit is perfect for mass producing holiday cards or you can add all the layers! 


Here’s everything included the Merry Blooms Kit – which is available for $69:
Merry Blooms Stamp, Stencil, & Clear Combo set
Perfect Poinsettia die collection
Clearly Crafty Joyful Season stamp set
Bits & Pieces – Red Pearl & Gold Drip Drop Mix
6 A2 Envelopes: Sugar Cube, Toffee, Cherry Pop, Mulled Wine, Djion, and Cilantro
Packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom kit label
Limited quantity available. Most items not available to purchase individually.

You will be able to purchase additional envelope packs, envelope seals, the new Bits & Pieces – Red Pearl Drip Drops, and the Joyful Season die collection separately


I have three cards to share with you so lets get started! Using the Merry Blooms Stamp, Stencil, & Clear Combo set from the kit, I stamped the leaves and branches in Sweet Basil Ink on Toffee Cardstock. Then I stenciled the poinsettias in Sugar Cube Ink. I let the white pigment ink dry and then  I stamped the veins on the flowers with a stamp in the Clearly Crafty Joyful Season stamp set. I stamped in Sugar Cube Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder.  


I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink on Cherry Pop Cardstock and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder. I die cut the sentiments on all my cards with the Joyful Season die collection. This die is not included in the kit but available for purchase separately. I used Gold Drip Drops on my project but the kit includes Bits & Pieces – Red Pearl & Gold Drip Drop Mix. The die cut flower is created with the Perfect Poinsettia die collection from the kit using vellum. 



I also created a coordinating tag. I like having lots of tags ready to go! The tags is die cut with the Pierced Tag Stacklets 2



Here is another take on the kit. First I cut a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock to fit the card front and then lightly blended Salt Water Taffy Ink. I stamped the leaves and branches over the ink blending in Cilantro Ink. Next I die cut the poinsettias from Cherry Pop Cardstock and stamped the veins on the flowers in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder. 


The sentiment is popped up with foam tape. I finished off with Gold Drip Dots. I love how the envelopes and envelope seals from the kit look with the project! 


I created another coordinating tag. I used TE Glitter Cardstock in red for the flower. 



On my third card I went with a less tradition color theme using Sweet Basil, Cupcake, Guava, and Fruit Punch Inks. I blended Cupcake Ink on the background. I stenciled the flowers and then stamped the leaves and branches with the clear stamps. 


The card front is die cut with the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets. I finished off the card by lightly splattering white paint and adding Bit & Pieces - White Rhinestone. 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to start your holiday creating early this year! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment