7/12/21

Welcome to Day 2 sneak peeks at the Ink to Paper July  Release Sneak Peeks.  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on July 15th! Today I have some pretty floral themed projects to share with you. 


My first card features the new Floral Paradise Stamped Set and Dies and the Vase Collection 3 Die. I think these Birds of Paradise flowers are beautiful and I just love all the details. I stamped the vase in Spring Rain and Blueberry Sky Ink. 


In the background I scored every 1/4" and then add a strip of woodgrain with the Woodwork Die The sentiment is from the Say It Essentials Stamp Se



My second card is created with the Stitched In Love Stamp Set and Dies. I stamped the images in Versamark Ink and then embossed with White Embossing Powder. Then using a combination of inks, I used a blender brush to add the color to the flowers and leaves. 


The background is die cut with the Tin Border Bing: Tin Stitch Die and I blended Sweet Blush Ink over the white cardstock. The tag is die cut from Spring Moss Cardstock with the Tagged & Labeled Die. Behind the circle I die cut a circle with the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Die. The sentiment is included in the stamp set. 

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 3 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.


No comments:

Post a Comment