6/14/21

Pretty Florals

Today is the last day of the Ink to Paper June Release Sneak Peeks.  Everything will be available for purchase beginning tomorrow at 10 PM EDT.  Today's projects feature two new pretty floral stamp sets. 


My first card features the new From the Garden stamp set and dies. I decided to go with a mini slim card format, which is 3.5 x 6". I cut a piece of Stamper's Select 
White Cardstock to fit the card front. I stenciled clouds in the background with Speckled Egg Distress Ink and grass at the bottom with Peeled Paint and Forest Moss Distress Inks. Then I splattered the background with gold paint. 


The flowers are stamped in three layers using Sweet Blush, Lovely Lady, and Hibiscus Burst Inks. The stems are stamped in Spring Moss and Ripe Avocado. 


I stamped one of the sentiments the stamp set in Versamark Ink on Vellum and embossed with gold embossing powder. 

My next card is created with the new Sidewalk Chalk Flowers stamp set and dies. This is a fun, whimsical stamp set. I stamped a variety of flowers and leaves from the set and arranged them on a circle cut with the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Die


The card front is die cut with the new Border Bling: Flower Frame dies. I die cut from Stamper's Select White Cardstock and then blended Sweet Blush, Spring Moss, and Lemon Tart Ink. I finished off the card with a few black jewels. 

Thanks for taking a look! Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment