5/4/21

Exploring A2 vs. Mini Slim Cards

Today the Taylored Expressions Design team is exploring using the same stamps set for A2 and Mini Slim sized cards. 


If any of the main products that the TE Creative Team used on their project has caught your eye, we are making a selection of them available to you for 30% off through this Sunday, May 9th or while supplies last. Here are the sets included in the sale:


I used the Life of the Party stamp set and the Life of the Party die collection to create my A2 and Mini Slim cards. 


Let's start with a look at my A2 Card. I stamped three of the critters from the Life of the Party stamp set twice, once for each card,  and colored the images with Copic Markers. I used the Mini Slim Stencil - Sunray inside the circle to create the background. 


I cut a piece of Granny Smith cardstock to fit the card front and stamped the background with the Sprinkles Background Stamp in Granny Smith Ink. I framed the critters in a circle with the Stitched Circle Stacklets and the Inside Scallop Circle Stacklets. All the sentiments on my card in included in the Life of the Party stamp set. 


I used the  Mini Slim Stencil - Sunray again on my Slim Line Card. I blended Salt Water Taffy, Sprinkles, and Blue Raspberry Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock. Then I die cut the card front with the Mini Slim Square Window Cutting Plate. I added foam tape behind the windows and then inserted a critter and the stencil squares that had been die cut behind each window. 


I added the sentiments and the finished off with a few Bits & Pieces - Clear Drip Dots. 
Thanks for taking a look! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the Design Team. 


No comments:

Post a Comment