5/8/21

Spellbinders Large Die of the Month for May

Hi all! I am popping in today with a card I created with the the Spellbinder Large Die of Month for May, Stitched Card Front, Border & Flower

Membership Includes:

Exclusive Larger Set of Versatile Dies that cut, emboss, deboss and stencil. Double the size of the Small Die Set! $40 Value!

Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.

Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.


The die set includes this beautiful card front die, a border die, a single flower and leaves, and a large die to cut the card front. I decided to work with the larger die. I cut the panel from white cardstock and pulled out my collection of DMC Floss that I have in my stash for probably 20 years! If you didn't want to stitch you could add colored cardstock behind the die cuts for another pretty option. 


Behind the front panel I added a piece of vellum and a panel of Waterfall Cardstock. 


In the center I added a sentiment from this month's Clear Stamp of the Month Club and added a few jewels to center of the flowers. 

Have a great weekend! You can find all the Spellbinder Clubs here


No comments:

Post a Comment