4/6/21

Happy Mother's Day

Today Taylored Expressions is releasing some pretty new floral and botanical products, perfect for spring and Mother's Day! All the new products are available now in the TE Store.  I have two cards to share, one for Mother's Day and one for a birthday. 


First up is a Mother's Day Card. The new Best Bud Stamp & Stencil Combo makes this card easy to create! First I stamped the Best Bud Stamp in Versamark Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder. Then I used the Best Bud Stencil to added the flowers in Confetti Cake and Lavender Glaze Ink. 


To add the sentiments I stamped the On the Block - Mom Stamp with Versamark Ink on Lavender Glaze Cardstock and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder. Then I die cut with the new On the Block - Mom Shadow Die. I added the smaller sentiments with the Mini Strips - You're the Best Stamp Set and die cut with the previously released Mini Strips Die. I finished off the card with a few Bits & Pieces - Gold Drip Drops.



Next is a look at the new Pierced Circles Cutting Plate and the Picked Posies Stamp Set and Dies. I love the fun, whimsical feel of the flowers in the Picked Posies Stamp Set. I stamped in Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers. 


For the background I ran a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock with the Pierced Circles Cutting Plate through my die cutting machine. Then I blended Confetti Cake Ink over the background. The sentiment is included in the new Botanical Sentiments Stamp Set. In stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE Black Embossing Powder. I also added a few Bits & Pieces - Clear Drip Drops, one of my favorite embellishments. 



Right now, through Sunday, April 11th (or while supplies last), You can get the Picked Posies bundle for 15% off! The bundle includes the Clearly Crafty Picked Posies stamp set, Picked Posies die collection, and Gathered Greenery Background stamp. The discounted bundle price is only available through Sunday, April 11th.

Stop by the TE Blog for a look at all the new products and more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment