3/18/21

Ink to Paper March Release Sneak Peeks Day 3

I am back for Day 3 of the Ink to Paper March Release Sneak Peeks. Today I have two more cards to share with you. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on March 20th!


My first card features the Enchanting Roses Stamp Set and the Enchanting Roses Dies. There are four steps to stamping roses. I started with Raspberry Fizz Ink to stamp the outline of the roses. Then I used Sweet Blush, Hibiscus, and Lemon Tart Ink. The leaves are stamped in Simply Chartreuse and Ripe Avocado Inks. Then I added a few highlights with Copic Markers. 


The sentiment is from the new Just Sentiments: Appreciation. The are is framed with the largets die in the Border Bling: Skinny Heart Frames Die.


Next up is the adorable Berry Best Mom Stamp Set and coordinating Dainty Deliveries Box Die.  The box is the perfect size to hold a few sweet treats, a gift card, or a small gift. 


I cut the box from Spring Rain Cardstock and lined the inside with vellum. The tag is die cut with the Tagged & Labeled Die from Bitty Big: Blueberry Sky Color Collection Paper


All the stamped elements are part of the Berry Best Mom Stamp Set.

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 4 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.


No comments:

Post a Comment