11/11/20

It's Time for a Peek at the Ink to Paper November Release!

Hi all!! Thanks of stopping by for Day 1 of sneak peeks at the Ink to Paper November Release! I have two projects to share today to kick off my sneak peeks!  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on November 15th!


My first card features the Deer To Me Stamp Set and Dies. I love the artistic style of the deers. I stamped the legs in Dark Chocolate Ink, the body in Kraft Ink, then stamped the antlers in Versamark Ink and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. 


I attached the deers to a rectangle background that is blended with Speckled Egg and Peeled Paint Distress Inks and splattered with gold paint. I stamped a variety of the flowers and leaves in the Deer to Me Stamp Set and die cut with the Deer to Me dies. 


I used the new Border Bling: Believe Dies to die cut the card front from Avocado Cardstock. I added Aqua Mist cardstock behind the die cuts in the corners. The sentiment from the stamp set is stamped on Vellum in Versamark Ink and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. I layered the flowers around the sentiment and added a few gold jewels. 


My second card features the Winter Woodlands Stamp Set and Dies. I just love the scene it creates! First I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit the card front. I blended Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot to create the night sky. I spritzed the background with water and splattered white paint to add to the winter feel. 


The front trees are stamped in Versamark Ink on Kraft Cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder. The back trees are stamped on Royal Velvet Cardstock and embossed. I die cut the snow from White Glittered Cardstock and then added the lamp posts on each side. 


I love the option of adding the strings of lights at the top. I added a few sequins to the lights. I finished off with a sentiment from the Winter Woodlands Stamp Set.

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 2 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE everything about your “Deer Me” card ♥️

    ReplyDelete