11/10/20

Spellbinder Large Die of the Month Club for November

Hi Friends! Today I am sharing a project I made with the November Large Die of the Month Club from Spellbinders. This months die is Merry Stitching. There are three switchable dies in the set, a snowflake, a tree, and a pretty border die. 

Join the Large Die of the Month Club and receive an expertly designed die set each month, complete with inspiration. Plus, members get store savings, extra deals, gifts, and more. Click Here to learn more about club membership. 

Membership Includes:

Exclusive Larger Set of Versatile Dies that cut, emboss, deboss and stencil. Double the size of the Small Die Set! $40 Value!

Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.

Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.


I cut the snowflake from white cardstock and stitched with DMC White Floss and Gold Thread. The Dies come with detailed instructions on how to do the stitching. The solid snowflake die backs the stitched snowflake. I used a gold glittered cardstock. I added white jewels to the snowflake.

To create the background I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit the card front and then die cut the snowflake a number of time. I added color with Speckled Egg Distress Ink. I added the flower with a die from a previous month. 


On my second card I used the tree and border dies. I added stitching to the tree but left the border unstitched. I backed the border with gold glittered cardstock and you see how pretty they look even without the stitching! 

I added gold jewels to the tree and used patterned paper behind the tree. 

Thanks for taking a look. You can find all the information about the Large Die of the Month Club here

No comments:

Post a Comment