11/14/20

It's Day 4 of the Ink to Paper November Release!

Hi Everyone! I am back today for the last day of sneak peeks at the Ink to Paper November Release! There are Winter theme products that can also be used for the holiday, thoughtful get well products, and new products that can be used throughout the year. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT tomorrow, November 15th!


My first card features the new Abundant Blooms Stamp Set and Die. It's so pretty and I love the two layer stamping on the pitcher. I stamped the pitcher in Aqua Mist and Ocean Tides Ink. 


The flowers are stamped in Sweet Blush and Raspberry Fizz Ink. And then I tied twine on the handle of the pitcher. The frame is die cut with the largest die in the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame Die


Behind the frame I added a piece of patterned paper from the Bitty Big: Aqua Mist Color Collection. I added sentiment from the stamp set and added a piece of lace. 


My second card features the In Stitches: Candy Swirl Dies. I created a card but the die is perfect for ornaments and tags. 


The frame is die cut with the Border Bling: Joy Frame Die from Bitty Big: Scarlet Jewel Color Collection. I added the branches with stamp dies from the Tree Essentials Stamp Set


I used DMC embroidery floss to do the stitching. I decided on three strands. The sentiment is from the Joyous Holiday Stamp Set. 

I hope you have enjoyed a week of sneak peeks. You can shop at 10 PM EDT tomorrow HERE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment