11/15/20

The New Ink to Paper November Release is Available Now!

It is Release Day at Ink to Paper! All the new products available now HERE. I popping in with one more card with the  new to release created with the Deer to Me Stamp and Die Set


The Deer to Me Stamp Set can be used throughout the year but today I created a holiday card. I stamped the deers on Kraft Cardstock in Versamark Ink and embossed in white embossing powder. I also stamped and die cut flowers and leaves from the stamp set. 



The deers are framed with Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame Die. I added vellum and Aqua Mist cardstock behind the frame. I also die cut snowflakes with the Starflakes Dies from white cardstock. I slipped part of each snowflake under the vellum 


The card front is die cut with the Border Bing: Tin Stitch Die. The sentiment is from the Just Sentiments: Warmth Mini Stamp Set . I finished off with a few white jewels. 

Thanks for joining me this week for all the Sneak Peeks. You can find all the new products HERE

1 comment: