7/29/20

Yappy Birthday to You

Hi! I have been working on birthday cards this month. They seem to go out the fastest and I can never have too many in my stash. This card is created with the Gus & Gertie Stamp Set from Taylored Expressions. When it come to critters this is one of favorites! 


The images from the stamp set are stamped in Oreo Ink, colored with Copic Markers, and die cut with the Gus & Gertie Dies. I cut a circle of Sugar Cube Cardstock with the Stitched Circle Stacklet. I added clouds to be background with the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil Strips and Gumball Ink. I used the Petite Scallop Circle Stacklets to mat the circle of clouds with Cherry Pop Cardstock. 


The background is created with the Puppy Love Layered Stencil. This is a set of two layering stencils. The sentiment is from the Simple Strips - Woof Stamp Set and die cut with the Simple Strips - Well Rounded Die. For a little extra detail I added the machine zig zag stitch. 


Have a great day and thanks for taking a look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment