6/20/20

Hot Flash Grumplings from Taylored Expressions

Happy Saturday! I have a fun, new stamp set to share with you today from Taylored Expressions, Hot Flash Grumplings!! There are four cute Grumplings in the stamp set and sentiments that are sure make your female friends of a "certain age" SMILE! You can find the new products in the TE Shop NOW!


I chose to work with the Panda stamp. Her face is perfect! The fan is also included in the Hot Flash Grumplings Stamp Set and of course there are coordinating Hot Flash Grumplings Dies! 


The panda is mounted on a circle of Sugar Cube Cardstock that I die cut with Stitched Circle Stacklets and framed with the Petite Scallop Circle Stacklets. I added the clouds to the background with my TE Blender Brushes and Confetti Cake Ink. 


The card front is put together with the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets, the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets, and the Stitched Frame Stacklets 1. The black and white strip paper is from the TE 6 x 6 Paper Pack - Black and White. At the bottom I stamped the sentiment in Oreo Ink. 

Hope my card made you smile!! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration! Have a good weekend!! 

1 comment: