2/21/20

You Are So Very Special To Me




Hi! I am popping in today with a card I created with the Pond Friends Stamp Set and Pond Friends Coordinating Dies. Pretty Pink Posh is having a sale on these sets through February 23rd! 


To create the scene I started by cutting a piece of white cardstock for the card front. I used brush strokes of Copic Markers to add the water in BG000, B000, B91, and B93. Above the water I blended Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink. At the top I added the sentiment from the stamp set. 



I colored the stamped images with Copic Markers and then die cut with the Pond Friends Coordinating Dies. I added the images to the card front using foam tape from the frogs and flowers to add some dimension.  I finished off the card with a few 4mm Clear Droplets.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! You can find the sale products HERE

1 comment: