2/29/20

Mythical Grumplings on Leap Year Day!

Hi! I have a fun new stamp set and dies to share with you today, the Mythical Grumplings Stamp Set and Mythical Grumplings Dies. Since leap year only comes around occasionally Taylored Expressions is releasing this fun stamp set today! There are three Mythical Grumplings in the stamp set and I created two cards with two of the images.


My first card features the dragon stamp. I colored with Copic Markers and then used blending fluid and a piece of terry cloth to add texture to the skin. 


I used the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil with TE Blender Brushes and Confetti Cake Ink to create the background. Next I cut a circle directly in the card front with the Stitched Circle Stacklets. To created the scalloped frame I used the Inside Scallop Circle Stacklets and the Stitched Circle Stacklets. I inlayed the frame into the card front and added TE Window Acetate behind the window. 


Behind the acetate I dropped in the new Bits & Pieces - Sparkly Stars. I attached the dragon to the acetate and added clouds at the dragon's feet with the Stitched Cloud Duo. At the bottom I added a border of clouds with the Build a Scene - Rolling Clouds and stamped a sentiment from the stamp set in Confetti Ink. 



On my second card I used the unicorn stamp from the Mythical Grumplings Stamp Set and die cut with the Mythical Grumplings Dies. I colored again with Copic Markers. To create the card front I die cut a star into the card front with the Star Stacklets. Then I die cut the Starry Night Cutting Plate into the card front to add the falling Stars. Behind the window I added TE Window Acetate, foam, some sparkle from the new Bits & Pieces - Rainbow Sprinkles, and a piece of Lollipop Cardstock. 


At the bottom I added a strip of vellum stamped with one of the sentiments in the stamp set. I stamped the sentiment twice with my Misti, first in Oreo Ink and then in Versamark Ink. and then I embossed with TE Clear Embossing Powder. I finished off the card with a few Bits & Pieces - Drip Drops.


Stop by the TE Blog for more details and a list of designers sharing project today! 

1 comment:

  1. Omg your cards are the greatest I love the mean mythical creatures they are too cute.

    ReplyDelete