8/14/19

Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes - Hello Friend!

Hi Everyone! Today I want to share one of my favorite cards I have created this summer. The ocean definitely feed my soul and nothing makes me feel better and calm than a walk on the boardwalk and the sound of the waves! I love the elegance of the Be a Mermaid Stamp Set from Taylored Expressions.


I used the TE Blender Brushes in combination with the Here Comes the Sun Stencil to created the background. If you missed out getting the Blender Brushes on the first release you can get on the waitlist HERE


I also used the Blender Brushes to add color to the mermaid tales and backed the tales with TE Gold Foil using the Be A Mermaid Dies. The sentiment is included in the Be A Mermaid Stamp Set. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder. I added drops of Nuvo Clear Crystal Drops behind each tail. 


At the bottom of the ocean I used the Build A Scene - Underwater Dies to add the coral, shells, and plants. I can't decide if I want to give the card to someone or just keep it in my studio! 

Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment