8/8/19

It's Release Release Day at Taylored Expressions!

Hi and thanks for stopping by! It's August Release Day at Taylored Expressions. All the new products are available at the TE web store NOW. Today I have two more projects to share with you.



My first card showcases the new Shiplap Background Stamp. I stamped the background in Earl Gray Ink and created the card base from Earl Gray Cardstock. I think the Shiplap will become one of my favorite background stamps! 

The flowers are stamped with the new Fresh Picked Florals Stamp Set and die cut with Fresh Picked Florals Dies. You can see the combinations of inks I used to stamp the flowers and leaves below in my links. 


The sentiment is from the new Handlettered Sentiments Stamp Set. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder and used a Blender Brush to add Sugar Cube Ink to the edges. 




Next up is a set of tags to add to Halloween Treats that features the new Handlettered Halloween Stamp Set. 


For the base of each tag I cut a piece of Oreo Cardstock using the Petite Scallop Circle Stacklet and a circle of Sugar Cube Cardstock with the Stitched Circle Stacklets. Using the TE Blender Brushes I created a variety of backgrounds.


This background is stenciled with the Spiderweb Stencil and I added ghosts with the Haunted Accessories Dies. 


I used the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil for this background and added clouds with the Spooky Clouds Die and bats with the Haunted Accessories Die


The Little Bits - Witches Hat and the Little Bits - Stars and Moon added detail to my fourth tag. 


Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers! Let's start creating for Fall! 


1 comment:

  1. Cute Halloween tags! And I live the design of your card!

    ReplyDelete