6/26/19

Taylored Expressions New Blending Brushes - You Are Simply Fabulous!

Taylored Expressions Blender Brushes are here! The Blender Brushes are designed specifically with the paper crafter and cardmaker in mind! They are perfectly sized. There are 10 brushes in the set and they all have white bristles so that you can see exactly what ink color you used on them. I love the rainbow-colored handles so that I can dedicate each brush to a color family. There is a spinning brush caddy available as well to keep all of the brushes organized and they look so cute on my desk. 

Well I just had to update this post because the brushes were such a success they sold out!! We're doing our best to get them restocked quickly! But you can head to the product page to sign up to be notified as soon as they are restocked. 


There are many different uses for the Blender Brushes. On yesterday's post I used the brushes with a stencil. Today I used the brushes to color my images. I stamped the Big Blooms - Daisy iStamp in Versamark Ink on Sugar Cube cardstock and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. 


Then I used the Blender Brushes to blend the inks on the embossed images. This a quick and easy way to color an image with a beautiful effect. After I was happy with my ink blending I die cut the flower and the leaves with the Big Blooms - Daisy Die


Behind the image I used the new Wavy Stripe Stencil with the yellow handled Blender Brush and Potato Chip Ink. The sentiment if from the the Simple Strips Background Stamp, stamped in Versamark Ink on Oreo Cardstock and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. The sentiment is die cut with the Simple Strips Dies.


Stop by the TE blog for all the details and a video with lots of information. And stop back by tomorrow more ideas for using the new Taylored Expressions Blender Brushes




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Card!!! I am going to have to get those sentiment strips. Can't wait to get my brushes!

    ReplyDelete