6/25/19

Taylored Expressions New Blending Brushes !!!

I am so excited so share a new tool Taylored Expressions is launching today! Our very own
Taylored Expressions Blender Brushes! TE has designed the perfect set of blender brushes with fine, WHITE bristles, so you can see what color you're blending, rainbow-colored handles, the perfectly sized brush head, all the same size, and a spinning storage caddy for pretty display!


I LOVE the new brushes!! They are so soft, they blend beautifully, and they look so good in their caddy on my desk. I also have a new stencil to share, the Scattered Floral Stencil! I used the stencil and Blending Brushes with Guava, Potato Chip, Confetti Cake, and Granny Smith Inks.


I die cut a circle of vellum with the Stitched Oval Stacklets. I created my scene on the vellum with the Folk Art - Spring Dies, the Bloomers Greenery, and the Mini Bloomers 2. The flower at the bottom is cut from felt, adding a little more interest and texture. 


The sentiment is from the Simple Strips Stamp Set and die cut with the Simple Strips Dies. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. 


Stop by the TE blog for all the details and a video with lots of information. And stop back by tomorrow more ideas for using the new Taylored Expressions Blender Brushes


1 comment: