4/28/19

The Pretty Pink Posh May Release - Pretty Peonies

Hi Everyone! It's Release Day at Pretty Pink Posh and I am excited to share the new release with you. Father's Day, Mother's Day, Graduation, a beautiful new flower stamp, and PPP first new stencils!  It is one of my favorite release's to date! You can all the new products HERE.


My first project to share with you is created with the new Peonies Stamp Set and Peonies Coordinating Dies. I love these flowers! They are so pretty and so fun to color. Here I colored with Copic Markers but I am will be trying watercolors next. I arranged the flowers on a card front that was die cut with the new Lattice Background Die. This is a great, classic background die that I know I will use over and over. 

Behind the Lattice Background Die I added a sheet of vellum and then a sheet of yellow cardstock for a soft look. The sentiment is from the new Animal Signs Stamp Set. I stamped the sentiment on black cardstock in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I added a few Sparkling Clear Jewels. I love the way the jewels look like dew drops on the flowers. 

Thanks for stopping by. I will be back with more projects and ideas for the new release. 



No comments:

Post a Comment