5/2/19

Pretty Pink Posh Product Release Blog Hop Day 1

Hi and welcome to Day 1 of the Pretty Pink Posh May Release Blog Hop. We are really excited to be releasing products for Mother's Day, Father Day, Graduation, and new florals and critter stamp sets, in addition to new dies and jewels. We'll also be premiering our first stencils!

Be sure to leave a comment as you hop! There are 4 $25 gift certificates up for grabs (two winners each day). Winners will be picked randomly along the blog hop. Comments must be left by 11:59 PM PST on 5/08/2019. Winners will be announced on the PPP blog.


Today I have two cards to share with you, one for Mother's Day and one for Father's Day. 


Let's start with the background for my Mothers Day Card. I used the new Leaves Stencil with a green ink on white cardstock. I love the delicate background this new stencil creates. Next I used the Scallop Circles Dies to cut a circle directly into the card front and then used the die again to die cut the pink frame, inlaying the frame in the card front. 


I used the new Mother's Day Stamp Set and Mother's Day Coordinating Dies to add the sentiment, leaves, flowers and flower vase. The images are color with Copic Markers.  I finished off the card with a few pink jewels from the new Berry Splash Jewels Mix


Next up is my Father's Day card. I created the background on this card with the new Bow Ties Stencil. I used a black embossing paste with the stencil. I stamped the sentiment from the Father's Day Stamp Set on a black cardstock with Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. 


The shirts are die cut with the Father's Day Coordinating Dies. I paper pieced two the ties and added dots with a white gel pen. 

Here is the complete blog hop list for today: 


Thanks for taking look! You can find all the new products HERE


41 comments:

  1. very stylish cards - thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! I'm always excited to see the latest from PPP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty Mothers Day card. Your bold colors look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tricia Podmore here, to say WOW love your card. Your bold colors give it the wow factor. Soooooo creative and talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are two fabulous cards! I love them! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are wonderful. I love your Mother's Day card, it is stunning. You did a fabulous job with the design. The Father's Day is great as well. I love it! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent, it is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Mother’s Day card an awesome Father’s Day card. Great designs.
    Thanks so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful feminine floral for Mom that took my breath away and then WOW! The card for Dad with the bowtie background is just as amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are fabulously designed! I love the shirt & tie image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic cards! Your Mother's Day card is lovely. I like the color choices. I really like the background of your Father's Day card. What a nifty way to show off the shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards. Your backgrounds are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both! The coloring is soooo great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card designs, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous. I love your Mother's Day card, it is stunning. You did a fabulous job coloring and designing. The Father's Day is great as well. Love the polka dot tie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love the images you used for your fun cards. I love the fathers day card and bow ties.. The mothers day card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome cards! I really love the color combo on your Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have created 2 stunning cards, Melody! I love the gorgeous colouring, layout and colour choices for both your cards. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring us all!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What pretty cards. I especially love the little shirts with ties. What a lucky mom and dad to get such gorgeous cards. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards, thanks for sharing your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like you're set for Mother's Day and Father's Day. Awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun set of cards! They are both fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love both of these cards! THank you so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both cards are great but I really love that mothers day card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. the Mother's Day card is so elegant.
    The Father's Day card is fun.
    Both are wonderful. thanks for
    sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. These cards are absolutely adorable, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful cards! Awesome new release.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great backgrounds on both of these wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Tricia Podmore here, your cards are superb as well as stunning. Appreciate your sharing your amazing talents.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your Fathers day card using the bow tie stencil and Fathers day stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What great cards! The Mother's Day card is so pretty and spring-like. And I love the Father's Day card; I think the addition of the details on the ties really brings the shirts to life. Thanks for sharing these with us!

    ReplyDelete
  31. These are both stunning cards!! Love the stenciled backgrounds, specially on the Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fabulous cards I really love the overall placement of the little leaves on the first one and the great masculine Father's Day card.

    ReplyDelete
  33. LOVING the NEW Release and the AMAZING Inspiration!! Such AWESOME Card Designs, I especially like the First Card!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete