3/22/19

Easter Greetings

Happy Friday! After a few days of rain I am looking forward to some sun this this weekend. With Easter around the corner I have a card to share that I created with the Big Blooms - Lily Stamp Set.


I stamped the flowers in TE Oreo Ink on watercolor paper and colored with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Then I die cut the lilies with the Big Blooms - Lily Die. The sentiment is from the Cutting Edge - Spring Stamp and Die Combo. (see product links below) 


I created the card front with a strip of checked paper from the Playful Patterns - Sweet Paper Pack, a small strip of Peapod Cardstock, a little bit of lace, and white cardstock brushed with Potato Chip Ink. I finished off the card with a scattering Peapod Enamel Shapes. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment