3/19/19

You Are Amazing

Thanks for stopping by today! I have a card to share that I created with the new Peacock Friends Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh. It is such a cute stamp set!!


 I colored the peacock with Copic Markers, blending blue to green on the Peacock tail. Then I die cut the Peacock with the Peacock Friends Coordinating Dies. I created the background by blending Distress Ink in Shabby Shutters, Broken China, and Tumbled Glass. I spritzed the paper with water and them splattered on a gold paint.


I cut a circle directly into the card front with the Scallop Circles Dies and used the same die to cut the gold frame. I inlayed the frame into the card, and added foam tape and black cardstock behind the frame. The sentiment is included in the Peacock Friends Stamp. I added a scalloped border under the sentiment with a border die in the Stitched Borders Dies. I finished off the card with a stream of jewels in Metallic Gold and Midnight Black.


Thanks for taking a look! 





No comments:

Post a Comment