2/7/19

It's February Release Day at Taylored Expressions!

Hi and thanks for stopping by! It's February Release Day at Taylored Expressions. All the new products are available at the TE web store NOW. Today I have two more projects to share with you featuring a number of the newly release projects.


This may be my favorite card of the release! I love the new No Drama Llama Die Set. There are a number of options for creating the llama. And I love the sentiments in the Whole Llama Love Stamp Set. I die cut the Llama from Sea Salt Cardstock and then added the accessories in a variety of patterns and colors. 


Once I added the sunglasses to the llama I decide to use the Here Comes the Sun Stencil for the background of the card. I used Cupcake Cardstock and new Raspberry Sorbet Ink. The hill is cut with patterned paper from the Playful Patterns - Bold Paper Pack with the Build a Scene - Rolling Hills Die. The sentiment is included in the Whole Llama Love Stamp Set. 




My next card features the Pretty Posies Background Stamp and the Flip the Script - Bunny Stamp & Die Combo. I stamped the Pretty Posies Background Stamp on watercolor paper in Versamark Ink and then embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. Then I used TE Liquid Watercolor in Peaches 'n Cream, Lemon Meringue, Guava, and Peapod to watercolor the background. 


The ovals are cut with the Stitched Oval Stacklets and Petite Scallop Oval Stacklets. I stamped the bunny on Peaches 'n Cream Cardstock in Versamark Ink and embossed with White Embossing Powder. The bunny tail is cut from Marshmallow and Cherry Blossom Felt. 


The Fiesta Friend Bundle includes 2 die collections along with 2 coordinating stamp sets. When you purchase the Fiesta Friends Bundle between February 7th – February 10th , you’ll receive Let’s Talk Edger 1 die FREE. 

Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!



No comments:

Post a Comment