2/15/19

Celebrate!

Hi All! I know it has been a little quiet around here! I just got back from a fun, little get away in Sedona with a group of friends. The Red Rocks are beautiful and we even got a little snow. I am popping in today with a birthday card I created with some fun, new products from Pretty Pink Posh.


To create this shaker card I used the new Celebrate Shaker Die. First I used Distress Oxide Inks to blend the background in Scattered Straw, Worn Lipstick, and Candied Apple. Next I die cut the Celebrate Shaker Die directly into the card front to cut the window and then inlayed the die cut back into the card front. Behind the window I add clear acetate and foam tape. My shaker mix includes Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix, 6mm Gold Confetti, Daffodil Seed Beads, and Blush Seed Beads.


My stamped images are from the Cupcake Critters Stamp Set and die cut with the Cupcake Critters Coordinating Dies. I stamped a line of candles to create the border and tie a bow with twine. The cute bunny is colored with Copic Marker. I added a sparkle with a glitter pen on the cupcake frosting. 


Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment