6/21/18

Build A Terrarium

Hi All! I am popping in again with another card I created with dies I was lucky enough to receive from Spellbinders. For my project today I am using the Build a Terrarium Etched Dies. The die set creates a great little scene you could use for so many occasions.


I die cut the cactus, soil, and bottom of the Terrarium from a variety of cardstock colors and used Distress Inks and a Copic Marker to add the details. The dome is cut from a gold foil for the outer edge and clear acetate for the dome cover. 


I cut a circle directly into the card front and then matted the circle. Behind the circle I added white cardstock, sponged with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, and Kraft cardstock to complete the scene. I finished off with a few Sparkling Clear Jewels

You can find the Build a Terrarium Etched Dies HERE. Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment