12/30/17

Sending Lots of Love

Hi Everyone! It is the last day of 2017. There is something exciting about starting a new year, the clean, fresh start to new memories and adventures. To be honest 2017 has been a year with beautiful moments and some very difficult times.  One of my beautiful daughters got married to a wonderful man. The planning, the shared times with my four girls, the shower, and all the fun events meant the world to me. And seeing the joy and love in my daughter's face is priceless. But I also lost both my mother this year. She had a long life, made a difference in world, was a wonderful role model to me, my siblings and her 13 grandchildren. We really can't ask for more than that but I miss her.

I want to thank each and everyone of you who stop by my blog and follow me on Instagram, leaving sweet comments and encouragement. It really does mean a lot to me. I love designing. I love the creative process and all the wonderful people I have met through this craft. 

I am finishing off the year with a happy card created with products from Pretty Pink Posh. The Pretty Pink Posh Store will be re-opening on January 4! I am working on projects for the new release this week! 


I created the rainbow with the Sparkle Dot Patterns 1 stamp set and sequins from the Fresh Garden, Berry Bright, and Autumn Harvest Sequin Mixes. This stamp set is such a creative idea! I cut the window in the card front with the Window Frames Die Set. 


The clouds are die cut with the Rainy Days Die Set. The sentiment is from the Everyday Greetings Stamp Set. I stamped in a white pigment ink and embossed with white embossing powder. The scallop edge is die cut with a border die in the Scallop Border 1 Die Set. 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year!!


2 comments:

  1. Great way to bring in 2018 with such a pretty rainbow. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a year you have had! I love the rainbow - it holds the beauty and the pain (but with hope) that you have experienced.

    ReplyDelete