12/18/17

Merry Christmas Gift Card Holder

Hi and thanks for stopping by! Today I am sharing my last Christmas card for this season with some great products from Pretty Pink Posh! I always find it a little sad when the Holiday creating season is over. It is one of my favorite times of year to create. My card today is a gift card holder. Sometimes a gift card is the best gift but I love the way a handmade card can make the gift card a little more special!


I cut a piece of watercolor paper for my card front and used the PeekaBoo Windows Dies to cut a pocket in the card front to hold the gift card. Then I used a blending tool to create a night sky with Distress inks in Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot. Then I splattered on gold paint. 

Next I stamped the holly branches and birds from the Winter Woodland Stamp Set and the ornaments from the Angels Friends Stamp Set. I colored the images with Copic Markers and die cut with the coordinating Winter Wonderland Die Set and the Angel Friends Die Set


I hung the ornaments with gold twine and die cut the sentiment from gold foil with the Merry Christmas Script Die Set.  Then I attached the card front to the card base with double stick tape being sure to leave a pocket open to insert the gift card. Lastly, I added a few Metallic  Gold Confetti Mix

Thanks for stopping by! And thanks for all your sweet comments and support throughout the year! 

Merry Christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment